Monday, January 11, 2010

Dear John Doe & Dear Jane Doe

Dear John Doe,

Hi, you do not know me, but you drove around me this morning in order to pass both myself and the school bus with its stop sign out. I hope you do not have kids, and if you do, I hope people are more careful around them than you were around the children this morning. Is it really worth 5 minutes off of your commute? I realize that you may think you are very important, driving in your fancy Mercedes, but other people are important also, especially children trying to cross the street to get on the school bus.

~Sarah~

Dear Jane Doe,

Hi, you do not know me, but you pushed in front of me at Jose's today during the noon lunch hour. You were also very rude to the girl working behind the counter. Did it not occur to you that her first language might not be English and that she is doing her best? Please, learn some manners and practice some compassion. You looked very young, but that is not an excuse. You were also wearing a shirt that said "SL_T All I need is U." That makes me a bit sad, and I hope you do not feel that you have to project that image solely to please guys.

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment